Saturday 17 August 2013

LAK TET 2013 ,Lakshadweep TET Lakshadweep Teacher Eligibility Test (LAK TET) Exam Date Notification of LAK TET 2013 Paper I and Paper II For Upper Primary (Class VI to VIII) and Lower Primary (Class I to V) Teachers Recruitment,LAK TET 2013 Lakshadweep TET,Eligibility and Qualifications for Lakshadweep TET, LAK TET 2013 Exam pattern, Syllabus and Scheme,LAK TET 2013 Paper I (for classes I to V): Duration of examination,Structure and Content (All Compulsory) subjects,

LAK TET 2013 ,Lakshadweep TET Lakshadweep Teacher Eligibility Test (LAK TET) Exam Date Notification of LAK TET 2013 Paper I and Paper II For Upper Primary (Class VI to VIII) and Lower Primary (Class I to V) Teachers Recruitment,LAK TET 2013 Lakshadweep TET,Eligibility and Qualifications for Lakshadweep TET, LAK TET 2013 Exam pattern, Syllabus and Scheme,LAK TET 2013 Paper I (for classes I to V): Duration of examination,Structure and Content (All Compulsory) subjects,
Government of LakshadweepLAK TET 2013 Lakshadweep TET Lakshadweep Teacher Eligibility Test (LAK TET) Exam Date Notification of LAK TET 2013 Paper I and Paper II For Upper Primary (Class VI to VIII) and Lower Primary (Class I to V) Teachers Recruitment
LAK TET 2013 Lakshadweep TET
  • The Government of Lakshadweep will conduct Lakshadweep Teachers Eligibility Test (LAK TET) 2013 also known as Lakshadweep TET , as per the formalities laid down by the central regulating authorities. Lakshadweep TET is for the candidates aspiring to become teachers in primary (class I -V) and upper primary (VI-VIII) schools in the state of Lakshadweep.

No comments:

Post a Comment