Wednesday 14 August 2013

Mizoram TET,MZ TET 2013 ,Mizoram Teacher Eligibility Test (MZ TET) Exam Date Notificationof MZ TET 2013 Paper I and Paper II For Upper Primary (Class VI to VIII) and Lower Primary (Class I to V) Teachers Recruitment,MZ TET 2013 ,Eligibility and Qualifications for Mizoram TET, MZ TET 2013 Exam pattern, Syllabus and Scheme,MZ TET 2013 Paper I (for classes I to V): Duration of examination

Mizoram TET,MZ TET 2013 ,Mizoram Teacher Eligibility Test (MZ TET) Exam Date Notificationof  MZ TET 2013 Paper I and Paper II For Upper Primary (Class VI to VIII) and Lower Primary (Class I to V) Teachers Recruitment,MZ TET 2013 ,Eligibility and Qualifications for Mizoram TET, MZ TET 2013 Exam pattern, Syllabus and Scheme,MZ TET 2013 Paper I (for classes I to V): Duration of examination
Mizoram boardMZ TET 2013 Mizoram TET   Mizoram Teacher Eligibility Test (MZ TET) Exam Date Notificationof  MZ TET 2013 Paper I and Paper II For Upper Primary (Class VI to VIII) and Lower Primary (Class I to V) Teachers Recruitment
MZ TET 2013 Mizoram TET
  • The Government of Mizoram will conduct Mizoram Teachers Eligibility Test (MZ TET) 2013 also known as Mizoram TET , as per the formalities laid down by the central regulating authorities. Mizoram TET is for the candidates aspiring to become teachers in primary (class I -V) and upper primary (VI-VIII) schools in the state of Mizoram.
  • MZ TET 2013 notification will be released by the Department of School Education, Mizoram OR concerned examination board as directed by the Government of Mizoram. TET is a compulsory examination for all the B.Ed. qualified candidates to be considered for teacher jobs in schools run by the government and private managements. Candidates may be facilitated to apply onlinefor this examination. Here are the details of the MZ TET notification, syllabus, question pattern, eligibility details.

No comments:

Post a Comment