Wednesday 14 August 2013

Tips By Topper,CTET Part I and II tips,sample CTET Part I and II in June 2011 papers,How to prepare for TET,How to prepare for CTET,How to prepare for NET,How to prepare for SET,How to prepare for Teachers Eligibility Test,State Teachers Eligibility Test,National Teachers Eligibility Test,Eligibility and Qualifications for TET, Teachers Eligibility Test TET Exam Date Notification,Syllabus and Scheme,Paper I (for classes I to V) Duration of examination,Structure and Content of the CTET,Central Teacher Eligibility Test PREPARATION,

Tips By Topper,CTET Part I and II tips,sample  CTET Part I and II in June 2011 papers,How to prepare for TET,How to prepare for CTET,How to prepare for NET,How to prepare for SET,How to prepare for Teachers Eligibility Test,State Teachers Eligibility Test,National Teachers Eligibility Test,Eligibility and Qualifications for TET, Teachers Eligibility Test TET Exam Date Notification,Syllabus and Scheme,Paper I (for classes I to V) Duration of examination,Structure and Content of the CTET,Central Teacher Eligibility Test PREPARATION,

TETHere we present you tips by those who cleared CTET exam with distinction. Hope their experiences will help!I feel CTET is not a difficult exam to crack if you take care of a few basic things. Here I am to suggest you certain tips which worked for me and
    1. Brush up you basic psychological and sociological theories which you must have read in your B.Ed or B.el.ed.
    2. Look through the syllabus of NCERT till class X. Focus on key concepts which are there.

No comments:

Post a Comment