Thursday 26 June 2014

Jharkhand TET 2014, Jharkhand TET 2014 Eligiblity Criteria , JAC TET 2014 Jharkhand TET ,SET notifications, State Eligibility Test,jac.nic.in ,Jharkhand Teachers Eligibility Test,JAC TET 2014 Paper I and Paper II For Upper Primary (Class VI to VIII) and Lower Primary (Class I to V) Teachers Recruitment, Eligibility and Qualifications for Jharkhand TET,JAC TET 2014 Exam pattern, Syllabus and Scheme,Structure and Content Jharkhand Teachers Eligibility Test 2014,Jharkhand Academic council

JTET (Teacher Eligibility Test) in Jharkhand 2014 English Jharkhand TET (JTET) Syllabus | Question Pattern 2014 Classes VI to VIII and Paper II (for classes VI to VIII) JTETSyllabus | Question Pattern 2014
JTET (Teacher Eligibility Test) in Jharkhand 2014
Jharkhand TET Question Pattern for Classes I to V Teacher 
The Paper I will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes I to V and Paper II in Jharkhand will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for Classes VI to VIII. A person who intends to be a teacher both for classes I to V and for classes VI to VIII will have to apply separately in two separate forms for both papers (Paper I and Paper II).
Jharkhand TET Paper I (for classes I to V):
  • No. of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) – 150 (one mark each for one question)
  • There will be no negative marking for any wrong answers.
  • Duration of examination: One-and-a-half hours
Sl No
Paper
Number of Questions
Marks
(i)
Child Development and Pedagogy
30 MCQs
30 Marks
(ii)
Language I-
30 MCQs
30 Marks
(iii)
Language II- English.
30 MCQs
30 Marks
(iv)
Mathematics
30 MCQs
30 Marks
(v)
Environmental Studies
30 MCQs
30 Marks
Jharkhand TET Question Pattern  for Classes VI to VIII Teacher
The Paper I will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for Classes I to V and Paper II  in Jharkhand will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes VI to VIII. A person who intends to be a teacher both for classes VI to VIII and for classes I to VI will have to apply separately in two separate forms in both papers (Paper I and Paper II).
Jharkhand TET Paper II (for classes VI to VIII) :
No. of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) – 150 (one mark each for one question)
There will be no negative marking for any wrong answers.
                           Duration of examination: One-and-a-half hours
Sl No
Paper
Number of Questions
Marks
(i)
Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory)
30 MCQs
30 Marks
(ii)
Language I – Assamese, Bangla, Bodo, Hindi, Nepali, Garo, Manipuri and Hmar (compulsory-any one)
30 MCQs
30 Marks
(iii)
Language II –English (compulsory)
30 MCQs
30 Marks
(iv) (a)
For Mathematics and Science teacher : Mathematics and Science Or
60 MCQs
60 Marks
(iv) (b)
For Social studies teacher : Social Studies Or
60 MCQs
60 Marks
(iv) (c)
For any other teacher – either iv (a) OR iv (b)

No comments:

Post a Comment